i love to entertain! and a well stocked bar is a must in my book. whether it be cocktails & appetizers or a sunday brunch, i am constantly in the kitchen whipping up something and trying to find an excuse to have folks over.
i've noticed lately that bar carts are popping up all over with our vendors, and a well stocked & styled one is key to entertaining. a cabinet, tray or cart, or where ever you have space to set one up can definitely make your party feel a bit more swanky.
my friend, Amy, recently requested that I seek out to find her the perfect bar cart for a little nook she has in her kitchen, so I have been on the hunt. there are so many different shapes, sizes & styles, picking the perfect one really depends on the look you are going for.
so, you've got a bar cart or a cabinet you want to use for entertaining, here's a little lesson on styling it up.....
1. get a good assortment of alcohol & mixers for your party
2. a fun print is good to have to "layer" on the cart or cabinet... and remind us all that
there can be a time to let loose :)
3. this bar cart from Crate & Barrel could work with many different design styles
4. loving this tray.... i'm crazy for gold + chevron!
5. mix & match different tumblers for an eclectic look that can double as pretty eye candy. anthropologie is a good go-to for funky glass ware
6. how about a snazzy cocktail shaker in gold, of course!!
7. i love monogrammed napkins, so classy
8. wine bottle stoppers are not created equal! these gems are gorgeous!
9. decanters are a must for any bar set-up. i love finding vintage ones at the local flea.
need help with yours at home? give us a call... we have oodles of resources that we use to get you that one of a kind look. don't be afraid to scour local junk shops, flea markets & yard sales too!
it's five o'clock somewhere, right???
design is a way of life.